When you're thinking of buying outdoor garden furniture, one of the questions you probably have is how long it will last.
The good news is that our outdoor furniture is very durable and low-maintenance. But there are some tips you can follow to make sure you get the best out of your furniture.
To take the best care of your metal outdoor furniture:
- Use clean water or non-detergent soap to clean your metal furniture
- Don’t use abrasive sponges – they can remove protective coating and scratch the metal
- Wipe the furniture dry after cleaning
- Touch up metal furniture with car paint or with manufacturer’s touch-up tools
- If you’re not using the furniture over the winter, cover it or store it somewhere dry to keep it looking its best
One of the brands we sell is Fermob furniture, which uses top-quality materials and treatments. Fermob furniture is treated with anti-UV powder coating. Pads and caps protect bases and frames. Products are tested to the highest standards. All Fermob furniture comes with either the High Protection Treatment 1 year guarantee or the Very High Protection 3 year guarantee.